- PRESERVING KNOWLEDGE
- PROVIDING ACCESS
- PROMOTING LIFE-LONG LEARNING
Arizona Talking Books Library
DRIVER LICENSE INFORMATION
NEWS FOR GLOBE LIBRARY!!
UPCOMING PROGRAM AT TONTO BASIN PUBLIC LIBRARY
JUNE MOVIE MADNESS AT PINE LIBRARY!
SUMMER PROGRAMS AT PINE LIBRARY!!
READ ONEBOOKAZ WINNERS ONLINE
AzMERIT to Replace AIMS for English Language Arts and Mathematics
Click for more information:
COLLEGE AND CAREER PLANNING RESOURCES FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
WorldVital Records Now Available
Genealogy Resource You Can Use From Home
- Over 158 million digitized images, including US and UK Censuses
- Over 300 million names from birth, marriage and death records
- Over 75 million names from military records
- Over 100 million pages of newspapers, 1739 to present
- One of the world's largest historical map collections
- More than 8,000 high school, college and military yearbooks
- More than 30 million tombstone photos
To authenticate all you need to do is add AZLIB in front of your
library card/bar code number
HUNDREDS OF FREE MAGAZINES!!!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY ARIZONA STATE LIBRARY ARCHIVES AND PUBLIC RECORDS
OneClickdigital Patron Training
This 45-minute program also includes a complete tour of the service and shows patrons how to create an account, install the OneClickdigital Media Manager, search for content, manage checkouts, and download and transfer audiobooks to listening devices.
This project was supported with funds granted by the Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records Agency under the Library Services and Technology Act, which is administered by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
The Gila County Library District will only consider adding links to our website for resources from nonprofit and governmental organizations.