- Culture Passes will provide you with admission for two people at each participating organization.
- Passes must be checked out in-person at the library.
- Customers are limited to one pass per adult card holder at a time, meaning two passes per 18+ library card holder.
- They are not renewable and cannot be requested in advance.
- If you’d like to check availability before heading to your library, you can view the library’s catalog online
- When you have checked out your pass, it is highly encouraged to contact the venue ahead of time for current hours and policies.
Act One partners with 153 libraries statewide to allow library cardholders the opportunity to check out free passes just as they would borrow other materials.
Over 500,000 passes are offered annually.
These passes provide access for students, retirees, and under-resourced families to visit Arizona’s museums, arboretums, and other cultural attractions